A comfortable living space and well equipped kitchen provides plenty of room for two families and is heated by an efficient woodburner.
A west facing deck offers outstanding views of the Craigieburn mountain range, and to the east are the sculptural limestone rocks of Kura Tawhiti, Castle Hill.
- Two bedrooms with Queen beds
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and hand basin
- Marae style bunkroom with mattresses on the carpeted floor that sleeps four
- Bathroom with toilet, shower and hand basin
- Induction stove with extractor fan
- Electric oven
- Fridge/small freezer